mY Bl0G

Selasa, 23 April 2013

2PM’s Nichkhun sheds tears as he talks about his DUI incident


2PM‘s Nichkhun reflected back on his DUI incident and shed tears.
On April 21, 2PM held a press conference for their ‘Legend of 2PM in Tokyo Dome‘ concert. At the press conference, Nichkhun apologized and stated, I had a lot of thoughts during my hiatus. I realized what I did was very wrong. Anyone can make a mistake, but making the same mistakes repeatedly is wrong. I really wanted to see my Korean fans. What I did was very stupid and I will make sure that it never happens again. I’m going to work hard to meet Korean fans.
During the concert, he also apologized to fans and shed tears. Onstage he began with, “You must have had a hard time because of me“, but then had a hard time speaking because of his tears. He managed, “I’m so thankful that you still believe and love me. When I go back to Korea, I’ll give back by working hard and having a great comeback. I love you.
2PM performed in front of 110,000 fans for their two day concert and they’re scheduled to make a Korean comeback next month.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan